In Conjunction With Terms & Conditions.
What Information Do We Collect?
Below is a list of all of the information that may be collected upon your access and/or use of the Portal or USP website.
The Personal Information You Disclose To Us.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the Services (such as posting messages in our online forums or entering competitions, contests or giveaways) or otherwise contacting us. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Services, the choices you make and the products and features you use. All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
The personal information we collect can include the following:
Publicly Available Personal Information.
We may collect first name, maiden name, last name, nickname, email addresses, business email, business phone number, phone numbers, business entity filings, corporate affiliations, business associates, social media, and other similar data.
Personal Information Provided by You.
We collect data about your usage and activities on our Services. This may include how you interact with personal profiles, customer support inquiries, customer feedback, surveys, device information (e.g., IP address), browser type, operating system details, and other technical and sensitive data, including but not limited to information regarding your location, digital wallet address, and other forms of payment.
We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
Social Media Login Data.
We may provide you with the option to register using social media account details, like your Facebook, Twitter or other social media account. If you choose to register in this way, we will collect the Information described in the section below, called Social Login Information.
Information Automatically Collected.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Services. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Services and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
We collect devices, tools, and protocols, such as IP (Internet Protocol) addresses, cookie identifiers, or others such as the ones used for analytics and marketing, and other similar data.
How We Use The Information We Collect Or Receive.
We use personal information collected via our Services for a variety of business purposes described below and also outlined within our Terms & Conditions, which you can access at https://usp.io/terms/.
We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
To Send Educational Resources And Communications.
We and/or our third-party partners may use the personal information you send to us for the purposes of sending you educational resources and communications in relation to our Services, such as newsletters, blogs, white papers, or other related content. We process your personal information for this purpose on the basis of our legitimate business interests and/or with your consent. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
To Send Administrative Information To You.
We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
To Post Testimonials.
We post testimonials on our Services that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and testimonial. If you wish to update, or delete your testimonial, please contact us at support@USP.io and be sure to include your name, testimonial location, and contact information.
To Deliver Targetted Advertising.
We may use your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness. We would only do so in compliance with federal and state laws and regulations.
To Request Feedback.
We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services.
To Protect Our Services.
We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
To Enforce Our Terms, Conditions And Policies.
We may use your information to ensure compliance with our terms, conditions and policies.
To Respond To Legal Requests And Prevent Harm.
If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
To Deliver Services.
We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
To Respond To User Inquiries And Offer Support.
We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
For Other Business Purposes.
We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information. We will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Collaboration With Republic.com: As part of our fundraising efforts and in alignment with our business objectives, we may share your personal information with Republic.com, an online investment platform. The purpose of this data sharing is to create a seamless transition and experience for potential investors interested in participating in investment opportunities listed on Republic.com. By joining our waiting list or utilizing services that tie into Republic.com, you agree to the sharing of your data for this specific purpose. Republic.com has its own privacy policies and procedures, which we encourage you to review. View their policy here.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Services, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Services over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Services. These companies may use information about your visits to our Website(s) and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
Cookies & Other Tracking Technology.
Google Maps Integrations.
We may use Google Maps APIs. You may find the Google Maps APIs Terms of Service here: https://cloud.google.com/maps-platform/terms?_gl=1*h1q218*_ga*MjYxNDk2OTQ1LjE2NzcxMDc4NTE.*_ga_NRWSTWS78N*MTY3NzEwNzg1MS4xLjAuMTY3NzEwNzg1Mi4wLjAuMA. By using our Maps API Implementation, you agree to be bound by Google’s Terms of Service.
The USP Investor Portal is a Web3 enabled application, and as such, integrates with users’ ETH wallet addresses. In order to interact with th Portal, the user would be required to connect their ETH wallet. The user will have the option to remove this connection between their ETH wallet address and the USP Investor Portal at any time. This will remove the user’s ETH wallet address from the USP Investor Portal, but it cannot be used to delete transactions or other information associated with their ETH wallet address on external blockchain networks.
How Long We Keep your Information.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Data Security & Breaches.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
That being said, we implement a variety of security measures when a user interacts with our Services, including encryption technologies and authentication tools. We also use certain third-party services to ensure the safety and integrity of your data. We do not sell or share sensitive personal information with any other third parties for advertising or marketing purposes.
Information Collected From Minors.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at support@USP.io.
Your Privacy Rights Explained.
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
Specific Rights For California Residents.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Services, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Services. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Services, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
Updates To This Policy.
USP Contact Information.
If you have any inquiries about the terms or policies provided by USP, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. You can reach out to us via email at support@USP.io, or by visiting our website at https://usp.io/resources/get-support/. We’re always here to help and answer any questions you may have.